I began my real estate career in 1979 as a property manager for a large real estate company. It was in 1983 when I decided to follow my Father's foot steps in real estate and I obtained my real estate license. I loved my new career and quickly gained sales expertise, I then moved into management. I was managing a successful office in Downers Grove when 35 sales associates and myself decided to join Baird & Warner in 1999.
With the support of my sales team we are striving toward becoming a legend in the marketplace and building the type of office that every successful professional and customer service orientated sales associate would love to work in.
We have successfully implemented systems that eliminate non productive tasks from sales associates daily workload and have allowed them to do what they do best - work with Buyers and Sellers! I have an honest desire to coach and train sales associates and dedicate myself to their success.
- Pre-License Instructor Certification since 2012
- Member of AIREE - Association of Illinois Real Estate Educators
- Buffini and Company Certified Mentor since 2004
- Branch Manager of the Downers Grove Office since 1999
- Real Estate Manager since 1993
- Licensed Realtor since 1983
- Member of the Downers Grove Chamber of Commerce
- Accredited Buyer Representative Member
- 'Graduate of the Realtors Institute of Illinois, GRI'